Are You Struggling to Help a Loved One with Finances?
As a cherished family member ages, simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become tasks they are no longer able to handle.
As a family member, taking on the responsibility for another person's finances can become daunting, or even unrealistic.
We're here to help.
Solutions for Your Peace of Mind
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, our elder care accounting services can help with:
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with an investment
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies