Guiding You and Your Family Through A Complex Process
Estate planning is one of the most complex planning processes a family can take on. The laws are constantly changing. Throw in probate courts, the appraisal process, eligibility concerns, and insurance issues, and it's easy to see why estate planning is incredibly stressful on a family.
Fortunately, you can leave the process to experts.
Making a Complex Process Less Stressful
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and
the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your
planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion
regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
We help you ...
- Clearly define your estate planning goals
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if needed
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate
- Lessen taxes at time of death
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Amend your plan as needed
Further Services We Offer ...
- Living wills and trusts
- Lifetime family wealth transfers
- Family partnerships and other business relationships
- Leaving money to charities
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.